CONCENTRACION 9 JUNIO en COLLADO VILLALBA

Madrid y Provincias limitrofes...a donde llegues con tu Ds

Moderadores: admin, DCC

Guselbatera
Moter@ Junior

Mensajepor Guselbatera » 16 May 2013, 16:06

Pues eso, para los que les venga bien, yo estuve el año pasado y estuvo divertida.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48937795@N08/8744739232/

http://flic.kr/p/ejK5j5

rockypetete
Moter@ Asiduo

Re: CONCENTRACION 9 JUNIO en COLLADO VILLALBA

Mensajepor rockypetete » 16 May 2013, 18:28

A esta va a ser imposible acudir......porque aunque la de Ávila veas que está puesta en el encabezado, para el 9 de Mayo, no es correcto es para el 9 de Junio y estar en dos rutas a la vez de momento es imposible.
Ya nos veremos en otra Gus.
Vssss
susyrider
Moter@ Asiduo

Re: CONCENTRACION 9 JUNIO en COLLADO VILLALBA

Mensajepor susyrider » 16 May 2013, 20:15

:D nosotros si tenemos pensado ir,me pasó el cartel una amiga por el caralibro,[url][/url]

Imagen
GKGoodwill
Moter@ Novat@

Mensajepor GKGoodwill » 14 Sep 2015, 10:58

Pues eso, que para cuando una concentracion de V?s en la zona centro. Todas se hacen lejos para nosotros. Un saludo y V?ssssssss.
Robertpala
Moter@ Novat@

Shop nike trainers shoes womens air max 90 le white online

Mensajepor Robertpala » 03 Nov 2015, 00:15

Eileen Ferland scores 1st NHL objective in success

Then a party.

And if he or she wasn sporting everything that products, Eileen Ferland next shift may have been to crunch themself.

You already know a new crunch just to confirm that Weekend objective up against the Chattanooga Predators was bona fide for your Calgary Flames rookie forwards instead of another dream about finally locating the back in the internet at baseball maximum stage.

My spouse and i input it nike air max 90 inside, I was celebrating, i thinking I just merely scored my 1st nike black friday NHL goal, Ferland said using a laugh.

It absolutely was, by simply all balances, definitely worth the wait.

Fitting up On the with regard to his or her Twenty-first skateboard in the NHL, the Six feet A couple of, Two hundred and fifteen lb .. strength forward laid to rest a one minutter after having a sweet build by simply linemate Attracted Coast.

Better yet, Ferland next period snipe stood up as the overall game champion inside a crucial Your five Two triumph in the Potential predators with Bridgestone Market.

felt wonderful. I had been always scratching to acquire that will 1st a single and constantly imagined the way might sense, Ferland mentioned. thought such as I acquired 2 hundred pound. away from our back again right now. This one of the better feelings We ever endured. Fri, the particular 25 yr old quit winger famous another motorola milestone one year involving sobriety.

an excellent week regarding Erina Ferland, mentioned Fire mind instructor Frank Hartley. in the personal part then for the dance shoes part . It is a wonderful son. She has so much to offer. After he will determine expert baseball, text messaging isn't certainly be a massive a part of us. Weekend win inside Knoxville, Ferland had been sporting your Fire fireplace headgear. This individual palm that will off to a new teammate as soon as the subsequent win.

Along with what about the puck this individual fired to the initial target? They can wait to feed in which in, sometimes.

likely to my mother (Dianne). I passing it on to be able to your ex, without a doubt, Ferland mentioned. deserves it. it's

If the Fire flames closed LW Puncture Bouma to some one full year, US$775,000 deal very last June, they inhibited the fearless to confirm they could perform more than simply stop photos along with put his / her fat around. Using 16 ambitions this year, Bouma is doing just that. He or she credit score a great raise come early july like a confined no cost realtor . The actual Twitterverse was buzzing Sunday concerning the fact that Bouma, which totalled 2 times throughout Chattanooga, is now offering one more actually durability objective when compared with Pittsburgh Penguins celebrity Sidney Crosby (20) offers maintained this season. Whom noticed which coming? . Hearth RW Paul Byron, that merely delivered from a 18 video game shortage, was obviously a viewer once more cheap nike air max 2015 On the. He officially day to day having a reduce entire body problem and also evidently couldn encourage his or her boss to let him difficult it against the Predators. enthusiast, Hartley stated. wanted to go. Many of us made the decision regarding your ex. . Fire C Markus Granlund, who's riding a three game stage skills, skipped Weekend matinee on account of condition.

Over glass

Fire Deborah Kris Russell blocked 7 much more shots Weekend. He now 4 bashful associated with equalling the actual NHL single time record regarding 273 . The particular Hearth will likely be properly manifested in the NCAA Frosty Several. Goalkeeper of the future choice Jon Gillies backstopped your Windfall Friars into a berth from the title tournament along with On the Several A single victory on the Denver Forerunners. Your Friars roster comes with Fire flames potential customers Tag Jankowski and also David Gilmour, whilst Brandon Hickey another rounded select throughout 2014 and a guy how the Saddledome steel can be oh yeah consequently looking forward to patrols your blueline for your Boston University or college Terriers, that also smacked a solution to the Frozen Several over the past weekend . In the event you imagined your so named professionals ended up wrong concerning the Flames, I suppose I would acknowledge yet again which i picked mens nike air max 2015 out the actual Potential predators or innovators to end deceased previous from the NHL. Oops.

Clarksville Add count number away but.

Actually, for the present time, you are able to count number back.

The actual Calgary Fire accepted Weekend matinee from the Songs Area would be a tournament, and so they answered having an impressive efficiency, climbing back into a playoff area because of a new A few A couple of success within the Chattanooga Potential predators or innovators in Bridgestone Market.

played, I might say, our most satisfactory sport inside a number of years, beamed Fire flames go mentor Joe Hartley.

Within the last little while, you could argue the Fire looked somewhat at a loss for their own scenario, what about a small burdened because they yo yoed forwards and backwards between third from the Pacific cycles Split and the ninth place sobbing hole inside the American Convention.

That certainly didn are true Sunday.

Together with the success, the particular Hearth (Forty-one Twenty-eight Several) have become some time high on the la Noblemen with regard to 3rd within the Hawaiian, even though shielding champs do have a sport at hand.

womens nike air max 2015
nike store online

nike outlet
womens nike air max 2015

http://www.cheapairmax.top
http://www.airmax2015shoes.top

Volver a “ZONA CENTRO”